i heart learning

i heart learning

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Peanut punch

I have much pity for the peeps with crazy peanut allergies. I would take my freAky tree, grass and beef allergies over peanut ones any day. I can't imagine a world without peanut butter and jam sandwiches, lime peanuts or chewy peanut butter cookies. A Reese's cupless life would not be worth living.

Peanut is the tastiest.

So i was superdy duperdy excited when andrew came over today with a new-to-me peanut product sold in a jamaican dep right outside my door!

Drumroll please! I am extremely excited to announce the discovery of......

Peanut punch in a juice box.

Yessir I'm talking about liquid drinkable peanut butter!!!

And Although i never considered drinking peanut liquid before, with my first sip I instantly knew 3 things:

1. pb from a jb made total and complete sense
2. I'd instinctively always wanted to try it without even knowing it existed.
3. my life had permanently changed.

Peanut punch is delicious, fun to say, and could potentially kill someone with allergies. It has officially made its way to the top of my potential topics of conversation at the water cooler this week.


i think it is safe to say this child is probably a huge fan of the stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment