i heart learning

i heart learning

Thursday, July 28, 2011

winners for losers

Recently I shopped at Winners.
But I ended up a loser.

I bought the cutest of dresses. Very Gwen Stefani a la 'don't speak'


You see?

I am holding my favorite imaginary microphone and miming 
I put it on for the first time today and noticed something very peculiar. Do you see what is wrong with my Gwenie number?

It's a few gold buttons shy of a cocktail dress! Three to be exact. One in between the two you see - one above the highest one - and one on the sleeve.


Lost buttons! I'm sure they can be found in the same place as all those missing socks from the dryer.

Of course I wore it to work anyways - I spend my day as a work hermit locked in a dark office detached from human contact. Buttonless polka dots are still better than pajama pants.

I learned never to buy an article of clothing from a department store without thoroughly doing a button inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment