i heart learning

i heart learning

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

oh Lynda!

Hello.

It has been a full 48 hours since my last blog entry. And I am afraid my entries may become a little less frequent than my goal of writing daily. It is a bummer, but I have a new job (yay!) and am a little preoccupied for the time being.

Nelson will be so happy. He hates that computer screen glow that intercepts his precious sleep into the wee hours of the morning while I blog. Sleep peaceful lovey!

Check back from time to time my readers - I'm still learning everyday - and I'm still writing 3 times a week.

Today I learned about a website called Lynda http://www.lynda.com/ where you can learn any computer program you want! (for a fee of course). From web design to 3d software, it gives you in depth tutorials that are apparently amazing. Fawn told me so.

That's right - I know a girl named Fawn.

If ever I have time again perhaps I will check out dreamweaver and learn to design websites. Won't web work be fun to add to my roster? Of course if I ever have time again full force blogging will take priority.

Bytheway, I totally just had to confirm I was using the word 'roster' in the right context. It sounded right - but you never know.

Don't forget about me!
signing off

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca, I know that you must feel bad about cutting back on your blog, but as the saying goes: "It's not quantity, but quality"...that counts! Congratulations on your new job. We are confident that you are going to do very well.

    Everyone deserves a break from routine. Your break is well deserved. We look forward to learning along with you in the future!

    Diane, Nick & Benson

    ReplyDelete