i heart learning

i heart learning

Monday, April 18, 2011

wow

I had to do a video blog tonight.
I am in much too much of a rush to get back to the online game World of Warcraft that I learned how to play today.




whew! I just learned how hard it is to do a video blog entry!
Did you notice how bored my co-host in the background was?

Check out my bloopers that didn't make the cut. (there are 3)




WARNING TO JOJO: Expect a lengthy talking-to next time you get together with Nelson. He is less impressed than stella about this new learn today. I spent all 2 hours of Celebrity Apprentice glancing at my new character Luucinda the gnome.

Here is Luucinda the Gnome Mage from Sauramar.

4 comments:

  1. Blooper #2 is hilarious. Love Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James said...

    You really should have kept going when your co-host walked off set like Whoopi when Bill O'Reilly visited The View (too harsh?).

    Also, I make the same noise when awoken. Stella, let's be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoever jojo is.... good on them getting you on the road to addiction with wow.

    you are officially the nerdiest....but coolest chikita on the face earth at this moment.


    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete