i heart learning

i heart learning

Friday, April 01, 2011

baby gaga

I love love love ice cream. My favorite flavor is blueberry. My least favorite flavor would have to be breast milk.

dont get too excited - B&J doesn't actually have this flavor

That's right. I learned today that there is a British ice cream place that now makes and sells breast milk ice cream called 'Baby Gaga.' I have never tried it, but I intuitively know I hate it. The same way I know I hate chocolate covered ants or cow tongue.

“The Baby Gaga tastes creamy and rich. No one’s done anything interesting with ice cream in the last hundred years…We want to change the way people think about ice cream.”
Matt O'connor - this crazy a-hole above

Baby Gaga ice cream makes me Baby GAGAG (x2!). Seriously, if I thought about this hard enough I could make myself gag. twice.
It would be a lot easier for me to handle if it was my own mother's breast milk ice cream...I've done it before, I could do it again. But who are these milk makers? They could be the ladies who brush their teeth with a bottle of jack. Or East Indian curry-only eaters.

I don't actually think there's anything on that spoon. He is SO not eating it.
No joke, this is how they serve the ice cream
I know Lady gaga is very upset too. Not because she doesn't like the taste - but because the icecreamists have stolen her non-word-eight-month-infant-lingo to promote their breasticles.
Gaga is suing. If she wins, I think snooki should patent her 'wahhh.'
If she wins, I might consider putting a patent on my signature stella bijou wooooooooo.


Back to eating breast milk as a frozen treat - although I don't like the idea of strangers milk, I am a little bit intrigued to force Nelson to try my brand when the time comes. Maybe I'll whip up a batch once using the ice cream maker Jojo and Amelia got me for Christmas and serve it for dessert.
Talk about a booby trap.

6 comments:

  1. What a neat post! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get this stuff?? (I don't mean the ice cream, I mean the material for your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was researching about vegan breast milk when the ice cream article popped up - I heard about that couple who's baby died from being fed only vegan breast milk and had a serious vitamin deficiency. :(
    i did not like that.
    but i did like the baby gaga article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James said...

    I continue to feel for your poor, poor kitty. Inside, she rages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I totally agree about not knowing who's breast milk it was. I could have my arm twisted to try yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha meals
    i will make sure you are invited to dinner when i make that batch for nelson!

    let the twisting begin...

    ReplyDelete