- 72 restaurants n Montreal were found to be unsanitary - with rat excrement, roaches and flies.
- 40 families were unjustly evicted from their trailer homes
- someone had a lung transfer
- someone died in a car crash
- some doctors prescribe the wrong medicines to fill their quotas
- the pope announced that jews aren't the only ones responsible for jesus' death - so are evangelists
- you can learn to enjoy food more if you suck on a raisin for 20 minutes
- bran van 3000 is making a comeback
- sugar sammy is trying to take over the world
Reading the newspaper cover to cover today was a fun experiment and I learned many facts, although I must mention I was not really interested in them. I was more captivated by the 'selfish people!' featured on Dr. Phil, and the spontaneous tomato cake that presented itself for dessert.
Yes. you read correctly. My friend Jen made tomato cake.
Wha...? You can make a cake with tomato! Now THAT's a fact worth learning! I think Mikey would likey.
needless to say. I have developed a new rule.
NEW RULE - what I learn has to come to me spontaneously. i cannot actively go and search for facts. maybe sometimes. But not today.