i heart learning

i heart learning

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

sieg heil is a super no-no

Guten abend,
I learned today what I think a lot of Quebecor's already learned two days ago.
But, seeing as I don't read the Newspaper (Nelson is so not going to be happy i admit to this) I get all the good juicy stories once people start buzzing two days after the fact.

So tonight at what was supposed to be a girls game night, which turned into a girls-watching-american-idol night, a gf mentioned that a Quebecor was arrested in Germany for raising his hand into the forbidden 'seig heil' pose!
I am pretty shocked. Not because he was arrested, but because I pride myself on my Nazi knowledge, and I had no idea it was forbidden! Ask me about Hitler and the occult. Ask me about Hitler's death or the subsequent hunting of Nazi's after the war. ASK ME! Just don't ask me when it comes to anything going on in the world today, I guess.
I wonder how many cases there has been for mistaken arrests. Maybe this Quebecor was just waving. Or saying hello to someone. I google-imaged waving:







Maybe I should start reading the newspaper.
That settles it. Tomorrow I am learning something new from the newspaper as an experiment. Nelson will be so proud.
 You can't see me right now, but I am waving goodbye.
tschuss!

1 comment:

  1. Of course there's going to be a Sarah Palin picture.

    But what's this about you knowing a lot about Hitler? For the record, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you do NOT love him, in case we find ourselves in the midst of a situation like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ilHDWlRyFM&feature=fvwkrel

    *waves goodbye*

    ReplyDelete